Our hostel is situated in the very centre of Cracow in the typical Cracow tenement house (one of those buildings that make this town so magical and unique). 7 minutes from Main Market Square, really close to tourist attractions like : The Mariacki Church, The Wawel Castle, Kazimierz - the Jewish quarter, historic monasters and synagogues .
They are located 5 - 20 minutes on foot from our hostel, and when You'll be walking towards any of this attractions You will be passing throu pre-war part of the city where You can admire monumental and historic buildings. For those who don't like to travel by foot, there are bus and tram stops 3 minutes from hostel.
We don't have in our hostel crowded rooms. There are only double, triple and quad rooms, all of them private and bright. Every room is equipped with closet, table, chairs, and most of them with tv. For every four or five rooms there is a bathroom and toilet.
Our staff is willing to help You in any matter you will need; arrange trips to Wieliczka, Zakopane, Auschwitz, museums, pubs, cabarets, sports events, water park, kopiec Kościuszki, rafting, bike tours and others. If you will need translator or guide we will find You one that is tested and professional.
* Free internet we have computer for our guest or You can use Wi-Fi wireless internet access in Your room (if You got laptop)
* Towels and linen
* Coffee and tea all day long
* Access to common room where You can meet new people from all over the world and talk as long as You want
* Competent tourist information and advice where to eat, where to drink, where to dance, where to listen to good music
* Reception open 24/7
* Safe and monitored area in the building
* Cosiness and cleaness
* Free city map
* Common room
* For additional 5pln per person You can order breakfast served to You room.
Unfortunetly we don't have a kitchen.